3 dates and no kiss. One more date tomorrow, I gotta stay out of the friend-zone. Help!

We've had dinner and coffee shop dates, this next one is going to be a study date out in sunny weather tomorrow afternoon. I wanna make something happen, but I'm afraid I may have not acted fast enough.

I think part of my problem is that I'm not flirty enough and I'm a bit too cautious when it comes to sexual jokes around girls I wanna impress. I find that when I really like a girl, I get too cautious and become boring.

What do you suggest I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• stand close to her all date and maybe touch her a bit, casually on the arm or whatever. take a walk, and then at the end give her a hug, and kiss her cheeks, very close to her mouth. if she seems receptive and holds her head there, kiss her lips.

my guy did that to me on our second date. he leaned in and kissed both of my cheeks but it was very close to my mouth, and then none of us moved our heads and his lips were right in front of mine and I think I may have kissed his lips, not even sure. It was like pure instinct, then he started kissing me more, when there's a natural attraction these things just happen like a reflex.

What Girls Said 3

• just do it, if you're walking somewhere or are in a private area, just lean in, move your hand to hold hte back of her head and give her a kiss, see how she responds to it, then continue if she seems into it

and then tell her you've been wanting to do that for a while now

• be yourself and stop worrying!

If the girl likes you enough to keep dating you you have nothing to worry about.

You have to also remember not to push things. Everyone has their own dating pace and you have to respect that. It's only your third date anyway, you've got plenty of time to make something happen when she's ready. If you look for the sign's you'll know when the time is right.

... And a little romance never hurt anyone! Women are emotional creatures so focus on an emotional connection and the rest will follow.

• When you end the date, ask her "are you going to kiss me goodbye?" I did this once with a guy and he said "All you had to do was ask!" She might be waiting for you to make a move.

What Guys Said 2

• Kiss her. If she pulls away, don't go back out with her. Normally if you don't get a kiss by the end of the first date you don't have a reason to go on a second date. If a woman really likes a guy she will let him kiss her.

• You definitely don't want to be put in the friends zone, their is no coming back from there. Girls make the decision pretty fast in their head, if they wanna do more than just hangout as friends. Girls usually won't make the first move, so it will be up to you to go for it when you see your chance. If she denies you a kiss on the third date, when most girls are having sex with guys now a days. That will let you know if she sees you as a friend or something more.