Girls, do you take any kind of enjoyment out of rejecting a guy?

Does it give you any kind of pleasure to reject a guy who asks you out?

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think it hurts me more than it hurts him, because I don't like being the bearer or bad news.

If I like the guy I may turn him down to see if returns to try again, this can indicate he really likes me , so why not give him a chance.. at least eventually I'll give him a chance.

If I don't have intrest in him I'll turn him down in the niciest way and hopes he leaves me alone.

1|0
    2|2
    • So if you like him you turn him down and also if you don't? How are we ever supposed to know then?

• Show All
    • Sounds like a really bad strategy to me

• If a woman turns me down and gives a reason *such as a prior commitment* then I will ask her again...otherwise you would never hear from me.

What Girls Said 9

• I am not dating right now-- but negative; rejecting gives me absolutely no pleasure at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, GOD NO.

i feel really bad after rejecting a guy. sometimes I even regret it.

why would you think we enjoy that?

1|0
    0|0
  • If he was an a**hole about it oh yes. I like popping oversized ego bubbles.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe a little. sometimes I don't know if it has reject of the guy,because it is hard to get the emotion from the guy if they speak less words or less action

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I don't get enjoyment out of rejecting a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all to the point that I once dated a guy for a month because I couldn't say no :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, actually, I have a wall of shame where I put up photos of alllllll the guys I've rejected...

God, no, of course I don't get enjoyment out of rejecting guys! Sheesh. Would you enjoy rejecting a girl and hurting her feelings?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he had rejected me in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just feel bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.