Getting to know someone overseas online?

I had a fling a few months ago with a guy from Overseas while I was over there. We have had each other on Facebook for a while. Liked each others things here and there. That's about it.

After I sent him one or two pokes he get around to messaging me and wants to Skype me to have a chat.

He was not sure if I remembered him and I have wondered the same thing. Obviously we do. LoL.

Feeling a bit nervous about chatting on Skype. Have only done it once before. Glad at least this time. We speak the same language. He is from Hawaii and I am from Australia. The accents are gonna be amusing but!

While he was messaging me on Facebook he sent he a text on my phone as well. Just checking to see I still had his number on there, which I did. Surprised I got a text on there! Facebook is free. LoL.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if you want to be friends or lovers. Friends should chat. Lovers should send letters. You can be both, but that requires walking a tightrope between the two activities... just make sure you understand that if you do chat you'll discharge a lot of the sexual tension between you two and it'll turn into something more wholesome... so think about if and when you want that.

What Guys Said 2

• Online or virtual relationships do not work. If your not willing to live with or near a person your in love with it will never work. I have a girl I met online who doesn't talk to me anymore because she got kinda annoyed and bored of the same old conversations and she kinda got too used to my texts. You need human interaction even if you visit once in a while it has to be more consistent. My hearts kinda broken </3 :(

• It's still best if you should have a good talk.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ask questions about where he lives, culture and stuff...ask interesting questions