Do I tell his fiancée or not?

I went on holiday last week to Magaluf... for people that don't know, its a holiday resort in Majorca were people go to basically get VERY drunk and have sex haha, well that's the stereotype it has...

While I was there I slept with this swedish guy (he was gorgeous, proper fit.. no way was I saying no haha) and well in the morning he was so keen for me to add him on Facebook, kept asking me his name and got me to write down my name on a piece of paper... and he waved bye from the balcony as I walked away (very cute haha)... not that I think ill ever see him again, but... I found him on Facebook and he is engaged :/ I feel pretty bad like, and I'm debating on sending a message to his girlfriend... I would want to know if it was me, but obviously I don't really know him and I don't know her... I'm waiting to see if he accepts me on Facebook like.. but do you think I should just leave it? What happens in magaluf stays in magaluf, and move on? x

• Leave it
  • Tell her
Just to update... He hasn't accepted me... its been like almost a week now, so I've just sent him a simple message, asking how his holiday was etc...

I don't think I'm going to tell his girlfriend though, I doubt she would believe me and I don't know them, so I don't know what's going on.

"what happens in magaluf, stays in magaluf"

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should tell her. If he cheats regularly then she's likely to find out sooner or later when he does something nearer to home. It will be better if she finds out for herself. If he does it often, then he's going to get caught out eventually.

If you were a one off while he was on holiday then it's up to him if he tells her or not. If he can live with the lie and thinks it is better to keep it secret so that can continue in their happy relationship and everyone will benefit from nothing being said, then that's his choice. If he wants to come clean and tell her then they can work it out themselves and it will be better for him to be honest rather than her finding out some other way. He may want to tell her but not show her your Facebook profile so she knows exactly who it was!

Basically, I think you should just leave it because ultimately you know nothing about their relationship. You have no idea what telling her would mean for both of them and how it would affect their lives. In my opinion, you did nothing wrong and you have just been thrust into an unfortunate situation. Now just forget about it and move on. He's the one that did something wrong so he should decide how to deal with it.

• very true!

• Hi, could you do me a quick favour pls? I'm in the final round of a competition to volunteer round the world for a year. You can see my entry at: www.gvi.co.uk/round-world-gvi-tom-mower (I'm Tom Mower, I have a fake name on GAG so I can talk openly)

The winner is decided by a vote on Facebook link until THIS FRIDAY 18th May. So could you do me a huge favour and vote for me? It only takes 30 seconds and I would really appreciate it!

Thanks! :D

What Guys Said 9

• I say tell her. The guy just cheated on his fiancée, who knows if this was a one time thing or a repeat offense. Considering how cheaters rarely cheat just the once, I'm thinking the latter. So yeah. If you find his fiancée, then go right on ahead and tell her. If she believes you, then you can't say this fucking prick doesn't have it coming.

Maybe it's just me who thinks so, but whatever. I guess if you want to decide this, you should ask yourself this. Would you want to know if your fiancée was fucking other people? Think about it. I imagine that in the end, you'd want to know, but that's just a guess.

Good luck.

• You should definitely tell her, as you would want to be told. Also, she may end up living with this man who cheats on her all the time, and that would be a bummer. He has it coming, and either way, the truth needs to come out. Plus, he wanted to talk to you more so he might have intended it to be more than a one night stand.

• It's not very nice for her to be in the dark about it

so I'd say tell her

• What happens in Las Vegas, OOPS Magaluf, stays in Magaluf (or Ibiza or Chersonissos)

If a girl doesn't travel with her friend when he goes to places like that, she knows wat's likely to happen. Or she's very dumb.

• As much as you might not like it, I would probably tell her the truth; like others have said, once a cheat always a cheat. You've already said that if you were in her shoes, you'd want to be told; so that kind of tells itself. And lets be honest here, odds are he isn't going to stop at you.

----

This is pretty unrelated to the question, and therefore I'm not really expecting a response, but you've peaked my interest so here goes anyway. What's it like over there, a quick google search shows up Magaluf; Spain? In the week you were there (correct me if I'm wrong) did you come across all sorts of good looking guys/ladies?

• Yeah magaluf is a resort in the spainish island of majorca, ha ha well it wasn't very busy when I went but there were a couple of good looking guys and girls, majority are quite rough to be honest... X

• I say black mail.

• wait for him to accept you, and then ask him what's going on. decide then based on his reaction.

• Just tell her.

• Tell her.

Damn promiscuous sub human apes. smh

What Girls Said 6

• If I were you, I wouldn't tell her. Ok, you slept with the guy but his life is none of your business (if it were just once and you don't plan a friendship with him). Just imagin you being engaged and one day you get a phone call from a woman who claims she had sex with your guy.

HE made the mistake of going there and having sex with you (cuz it takes two to tango). If you see sex as a natural instinct, as just having the physical connection, you don't need to "scan" every guy you sleep with (well, maybe make sure you do it safe though, lol) to see if they have a girlfriend or not.

If I got a phone call one day saying my boyfriend cheated on me, he can always deny. Who should I believe? My boyfriend who I'm supposed to trust or some random girl who called me? If she would believe you if he denied it, he's gonna play the trustcard and a lot of mess could happen.

But if you feel that she really should know, give him an ultimatum. Tell him that you've seen he's engaged and that if he doesn't tell his girl what happened, you will.

Good luck!

• tell her so that the girlfriend will think a million times if she will continue to marry the guy because I'm pretty sure even if they get married that marriage will still doom to failure because her husband is a cheater. pretty harsh but I think its the right thing to do. don't be friends with the guy though and worst don't have a romantic relationship with him.

• I'd tell her.

• I don't think you should.. It's his responsibility to man up and tell her himself.

• sounds like a scapegoat that he doesn't want in the relationship anymore.

• Tell her. she might not believe you but still...

• It's her own duty to find out he's cheating. Cheaters usually drop tons of signs and their significant other won't believe it until they've built up the self esteem to leave them. All it will do is drag you into some international drama...