How to show a girl that I care about her during a date?

How can I do that? And also how to make her feel special?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her your full attention. Show her that you are listening to the things she's saying and not just turning her out or paying attention to how she looks. Offer to pick up the tab. Give her small compliments but not too over the top that it seems creepy or fake. Above all, remain confident. She will feel special knowing she's on a date with a special guy.

What Girls Said 1

• You have to show a lot of interest, don't make fun of things she says, tease but not too much, don't spend the whole date saying: "you are so beautiful" because that's really boring! Ask about her interests, what she likes to do, just make her feel comfortable, have an interesting talk, not silly things.

What Guys Said 2

• If you already know her and are dating/in a relationship with her, just going on the date is a good thing. Just treat her well, flirt and joke around, don't focus on any problems and instead focus on just having a good time.

If it's a first date, that's different. How do you know you even care about her? If this is the case, seems like you'd be jumping the gun majorly.

• it is actually the second date. But I think you are right. Most of my friends commented that I am trying too hard or too hurried. But it is already been 8 months since we know each other, and 3 months since we started talking regularly. I do not want to be too slow and end up being in her 'friend zone'.

• Nah, don't worry about it if you're going on dates and stuff. Jumping too far ahead could scare her off. Just focus on having fun.

• Cool. Thanks!

• Really listen to what she says.