When guys text girls do they really ignore or forget the text?

Has any girl received a text from a guy she's talking to and intentionally ignored it or forgot to text him back. If you've ignored it why did you flirt and talk with him in the first place? Or if you forgot because you where busy did you text or even call him back? Is it possible for a girl to be so busy that she won't text the guy for a whole week even though he text her three times that week? Some people call that being shy or a way for the girl to say she isn't interested, but uninterested girls don't give you their numbers and shy girls don't initiate flirty comments. Just attempting to understand girls here since when guys pursue girls that act this way were labeled annoying or clingy, but if we stop communicating then were labeled as jerks or players. This is what causes sincere and nice guys that search for real relationships to become jerks that just want a one night stand. Nowadays nice guys do the pursuing while the jerks get pursued. So F.Y.I girls this is why those jerks used to be nice guys, they realized being nice just didn't cut it anymore.

• True
  • Not True
If we see each other in person were nice to each other, she looks at me I look back. We flirt with each other and I make her laugh. She works and goes to school but to not reply nor say anything all week makes me feel like she's trying to say something. For her to be so busy that she can't contact someone she shows she likes just doesn't make sense. Either someone tells me something otherwise or I'm not texting her this week at all, maybe for good. This on and off talking is frustrating.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it is possible that she was busy at the time and forget to message you back. But if the guy text her 3 times in one week and she still hasn't replied back, I would move on, unless she has a really good excuse (ie, out of the country or in the hospital). And there ARE girls out there that like "nice guys", so don't change that because of a female jerk.

• is she talking to you in person? like if you see her during the day does she say hi? because she may have a good reason why she isn't replying. also I totally forget to reply sometimes and then I just feel awkward replying 4 hours late so I just dont. but stay nice!:)

• If we see each other in person were nice to each other, she looks at me I look back. We flirt with each other and I make her laugh. She works and goes to school but to not reply nor say anything all week makes me feel like she's trying to say something. For her to be so busy that she can't contact someone she shows she likes just doesn't make sense. Either someone tells me something otherwise or I'm not texting her this week at all, maybe for good.

• Thanks for the advice "xoxo98" but I've already asked her before about taking her out but she said it would be hard because of her schedule but we agreed that she'd let me know. So far as calling and leaving a message I did that before too and got no response. but she still acts interested in person and flirts over texts when ever she actually responds, but again thanks for the advice she's just confusing lol.

• haha sounds like it! well sorry I wasn't much help, but good luck!

What Guys Said 0