Girls How was your Junior or your Senior Prom?

How was your prom? What was fun about it? What was the best part?

Most Helpful Girl

• My senior prom was awesome. I went with my boyfriend of four years and we just danced. There was a photo booth there and props so we went in there and took funny pictures. Then we just danced and drank punch. The best part though was probably taking pictures before the actual dance. His family had us strike these really funny and awkward poses so it was tons of fun.

What Girls Said 6

• My prom was kind of boring. My friends had all made plans to go together as a group, because none of us had dates. One of the girls that was going with us, her parents wanted her to have a date so she wouldn't be alone. That was the whole reason we were going as a group of friends :S Anyway that ended up ruining the whole thing because then all the girls wanted dates.

The guys ended up not going because they didn't have dates. I ended up going to prom by myself and it was no fun. The girls with dates in my group avoided me and ended up going to a party and not even inviting me. So ya, my prom was pretty crappy :(

• I kind of just stood around hoping someone would talk to me or ask me to dance but that didn't happen :P

• Mine sucked. Our SCA spent all of our money on other things so it was a low budget thing. The place and food there was nice, the school paid for those. But that was it, nothing special about it.

• My prom was lots of fun because everyone having a good time and for once most of the boys were acting mature. The best part was when my friend won prom queen. We almost tied.

• Didn't go, but I heard it was alright at my school. Not as awesome as they expected.

• I didn't go and regret it:/

• It was fun.

I got to hang out with my peers.

Catch up with people I haven't seen in years.

And I tried to get my crush's attention and he ended up hating me after that day. Haha

The best part was afterward. I went to my first and only high school party, had too much to drink and ended up crying because of that guy.

Haha its actually pretry funny not sad. His mellodramatic reaction was the funniest.

Ill never forget prom. It was just too funny.

What Guys Said 0