Guys would this freak you out?

So I was having a good convo with this guy I am seeing, and we were talking previous hook ups and stuff and I made the comment that "it makes me nervous with you being so good looking that girls are going to be all over you." he never texted back after that..I mean he could of just been busy, but then a couple hours later I texted him just saying a show he likes was on and he never wrote back. Now I am worried I freaked him out. Like was saying that coming on to strong? or am I over thinking this?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might think you're the jealous type.

What Guys Said 3

• That is a type of comment that make guys run fro the door. Anything that may sound needy, not confident, crazy, or dramatic will make a man run.

• you bathed him in insecurity with that line.

• I'd be feeling like you weren't very confident in yourself

• so would you stop talking to me after that?

• Me personally? No. Not just from that. I'd give it another go and see if she if that was just nothing or if she continuously makes comments like that.

What Girls Said 0