How would you ask for her number on Facebook/twitter?

so there is this co-worker at work and I have the biggest crush on her, I'm getting vibes that she is feeling the same way. the problem is that we're both so busy at work so I wanted to ask for her number through Facebook/twitter, how would you ask for her number? thanks in advance for all answers I really appreciate it.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a girl, when a guy ask me for my number it doesn't matter how he does it especially if I'm into him, my boss asked me for my number over Facebook and I thought it was the most amazing thing lol that's just me. Just ask her if she likes to text if she says yeah, say, "you should text me sometime (: [phone number]

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think that asking for a number over Facebook or twitter is a really bad idea. It depends on what kind of person she is, though. Being a girl, I just wouldn't like that at all... I understand that you're crazy busy, though. Spend lunch break together? The weekend?

If you really think you she would understand, start a convo with her over Facebook or Twitter, and then ask for the number...

Hope it works out!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know your SUPER busy and all buuuuuuut you have a higher chance of success and you'll get farther if you ask for it in person. For example: On your lunch break ask her to lunch and then ask for her number before you part ways :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If your getting vibes that she likes you too then trust me she will be so glad to exchange numbers with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you speak to her on Facebook/twitter alot? If so just say "it might be easier if I gave you my number?" Orrrrr you could just say "bit random but here's my number, as we are so busy at work thought it might be nice to chat sometime?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.