How would you ask for her number on Facebook/twitter?

so there is this co-worker at work and I have the biggest crush on her, I'm getting vibes that she is feeling the same way. the problem is that we're both so busy at work so I wanted to ask for her number through Facebook/twitter, how would you ask for her number? thanks in advance for all answers I really appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a girl, when a guy ask me for my number it doesn't matter how he does it especially if I'm into him, my boss asked me for my number over Facebook and I thought it was the most amazing thing lol that's just me. Just ask her if she likes to text if she says yeah, say, "you should text me sometime (: [phone number]

What Girls Said 4

• I think that asking for a number over Facebook or twitter is a really bad idea. It depends on what kind of person she is, though. Being a girl, I just wouldn't like that at all... I understand that you're crazy busy, though. Spend lunch break together? The weekend?

If you really think you she would understand, start a convo with her over Facebook or Twitter, and then ask for the number...

Hope it works out!

• I know your SUPER busy and all buuuuuuut you have a higher chance of success and you'll get farther if you ask for it in person. For example: On your lunch break ask her to lunch and then ask for her number before you part ways :)

• If your getting vibes that she likes you too then trust me she will be so glad to exchange numbers with you.

• do you speak to her on Facebook/twitter alot? If so just say "it might be easier if I gave you my number?" Orrrrr you could just say "bit random but here's my number, as we are so busy at work thought it might be nice to chat sometime?

What Guys Said 0