If you like somebody, how often do you text them?

Not dating, you're just interested. You might have been on a couple dates.

• Only if they text me or I want a date
  • Never, I only call
  • A couple times a week
  • Once a day
  • A couple times a day!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well assuming we're friends, we'll probably have a conversation every day or a few times a week.

What Guys Said 2

• Whenever

• I do it very frequently on many days in a given week if that person is a very close friend.

What Girls Said 12

• If you're friends then we'd be likely to talk every day or almost.

Friends that are interested in each other, I'd say.

Purely just interested in each other, everyday.

However, I stick with the method that the guy texts first and depending on the speed he texts back is how often he'd be happy to talk.

Quick reply = up for a conversation, happy to talk.

Average reply = keep it casual, don't reply to him straight away.

Slow reply = not in the mood to talk but will feel rude to not reply

• Whether I like them (or interested in them...) or not, I don't do it that much unless we usually do that. I'm not much of a "texting" person. So if we don't usually do that, I'll only send them a text when I really want to talk to them or want to ask them something, or something like that.

• If I really like them and I know they're interested back usually once or twice a day.

• Once a day. LOL!

• Whenever I feel like it

• Twice a day for a month

• 5 times a day

• A couple times a day if it seems to be going well. But sometimes at least once every other day.

• Well after the first date with my now boyfriend.. we've texted all day from the point of waking up to us falling asleep (usually him first) of course, we both work and know that we can't respond right away but you know (:

• A couple of times a week. But if he never texts me first, I will either playfully mention it to try and find out why he never texts me first or I will just stop texting him and hope that he finds me interesting enough to initiate a text message conversation.

• Everyday but if they start slacking in texting me or start ignoring me then I eventually won't text them and just ignore them all together..I don't like getting played or led on.

• Like daily