I slept with my boyfriends's best friend

I met my boyfriend 2 years ago we dated we flirted we had a thing going. But he left the country not long after. There was no commitment, nothing. In fact, I didn't hear from him until recently. While he's been gone, I catch up with his friends once in a while. For drinks, just chill and hang out. In particular, I was pretty close to one of his guy friend because we got along pretty well. For 2 years, I did not do anything with this guy (his best friend) because I knew I was still in love with my boyfriend. but one month ago, I met up with the best friend & we had a few drinks & I end up sleeping with him. One month after, my boyfriend contacted me online & told me he's coming back to town & wanna catch up with me. 2 years... He's been gone for 2 years & he came back planning to get serious with me. Truth is I feel likes sinner even though we weren't together at the point of time I slept with his best friend. I felt as though I had cheated. I wonder if I should come clean with him but I'm afraid of losing him. His best friend is in a long term relationship with another girl. Though he won't admit it to me. But I don't think he would ever find out what happened if I don't tell him about it.

What should I do?

Come clean or not? I'm serious about this guy.

It's a terrible mistake at a terrible time. I didn't know he was gg to come back for me. I thought it was over..2 years... How was I suppose to know?

Most Helpful Guy

• you didn't cheat but you should definitely tell him

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him and move on. Or you could lie and try and have a relationship with him. I'm betting he'd find out one day. If he doesn't, well whatever. True love died long ago and it no longer bothers me that people are this way.

• Tell him. Perhaps you will forgive.

• I wouldn't tell him ... but that's probably just me.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't even consider him a boyfriend, just a guy that you have romantic feelings for. You didn't cheat so you are not obligated to tell him anything, But if you plan on having a relationship with this guy for real, then you might want to tell him just so everything is out in the open.