What's her deal?

So this is my first post bear with me.

So I have been dating this girl for about 5 weeks now and things have been going good. I live somewhat far away from her and have been spending the last few weekends with her. The weekend we had sex for the first time and everything went well. Anyway I was texting her a few days ago and asked her what she was up to on Friday. She said she was busy (no big deal) but before I could even respond she says "what about Sunday" then "what about after your concert on Friday". My question is do you think she really wants to hang or just doesn't want to make me fell bad. I really like her and don't want her to fell obligated to have to spend all her free time with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she wants to hang out. If you was feeling bad for you she wouldn't wana chill with you. She would most likely avoid you, she probably felt bad for saying she was busy without offering another day. Which explains why she texted you other dates before you could respond. Seems legit to me.

What Girls Said 3

• If she texted you twice like that, then she obviously wants to hang out. If she wasn't missing you that much she would've waited for Sunday, but obviously she doesn't want to wait that long. You're good.

• no! she wants to hang out!

• Yes she wants to hang out. Definitly.

What Guys Said 0