Guys, do yo like kissing girls' necks?

It's something that I've noticed, guys always tend to kiss the girl's neck. Is this something that you like doing? Please explain why or why not.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I love it, its so soft and warm, and its perfect for the shape of the mouth. The best part is that if you find the right spot it makes her whole body tingle and its a huge turn on for her. I've found that spot on a couple girls where they literally couldn't take it, they wanted it so bad, but at the same time it was the same as being tickled to death. It gets them so turned on.

What Guys Said 11

• Oh hell yes! I absolutely love it when I get a real reaction from a girl. If she gets goosebumps, if she moans, if she grabs me and pulls me toward her, gawd, all of it is hawt! So to answer your question, I love kissing a girls neck. I love to surprise a girl I am seeing with a sudden kiss to the back of their neck too. :)

• Personaly I enjoy kissing the neck line, and biting on the ear lobe. Not sure why, but there is something about the smoothness of the it all that really turns me on, and in most cases gets the girl just as aroused, so I do not only do it for myself because I enjoy it, but I also do it because I know that they enjoy it.

• yes, definitely. It seems to get a REALLY positive reaction from most girls, especially if I bite.

• it's a soft and vulnerable area, and for the girls I've been with theyve seemed to enjoy little tender sucks and kisses there a lot so I keep doing it

• Highly erogenous zone..duh

• Because we can see that YOU love it.

• I like it, it's a very intimate zone.

• Sure but I can think of a few things on her body that I would rather kiss more. :)

• Ya bec my girlfriend went wild

• ive never done it but I would like it

• Absolutely.

What Girls Said 1

• it's the secret spot lol and the ones who've figured it out know it's THE REAL G spot on a woman...true story lol