Who should I choose?

So there are two guys who like me and I can't decide between them.

1) He's my age (high school freshman). I used to have a HUGE crush on him, but he never seemed interested and it fizzled. He's very attractive. He's obsessed with sports. He plays football. I don't talk to him very often.

2. He's 2 years older (high school junior). I don't know him that well, but from what I can tell he's a very cool person. He's really shy and nice. He's EXTREMELY attractive (one of the hottest guys in my school). He has great music taste, which is very important to me. He plays soccer.

Which should I choose? At the moment I like #2 better, but I'm not too sure. I used to have the biggest crush on #1, if only he had liked me earlier before it fizzled out. #2 is new and exciting. What do you think? I appreciate any help and advice!

What Guys Said 1

• This is something you can't ask someone else. You have to decide on this yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Go with number one the older one prob wants sex.