Forbidden love? Don't know what to do next?

When a guy likes a girl that he shouldn't, for example a coworker, how does he show that he likes her?

I like this one guy that I work with and he is giving me a good amount of signs that he likes me, but then at the end of the day I'm not so sure. Like there is no touching allowed which is usually a big part of flirting. And I also feel that nothing will happen if either of us are too scared to make a move because we aren't "allowed" to be together.. help!

What Guys Said 1

• You're not allowed? Is that company policy? If so, the decision is all about what's more important, him or the job, outside of that, it's back to secret romance. As for flirtation, I think you're now limited to things like winking, playing with your hair, standing, sitting or otherwise positioning yourself in seductive ways or just ways that push ass out or generally point your tits at him. Body language can say alot. As can multiple entendres. So you can try that. Something that subtly says, "come to me". You just gotta be creative.

So yeah, that's about it. Other than that you can just try hanging out after work and making your moves on him after hours. If you end up winning him over you still have your choices to make unless you want to do the whole secret romance thing. It's all up to you.

good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• forbidden love? ooh it's like a romance novel.