How do keep talking to him from the other side of the world?

A few weeks ago a guy and I started casually dating. We really hit it off and really like each other. Unfortunately, we met a month before I was getting ready to leave town. I am going to be on the other side of the world for nine months.

I don't expect him to wait around for me to come back. We both agreed that if the status quo doesn't change when I return we will go out again and allow the relationship to get more serious. I am just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I can casually keep contact with him without pressuring him to wait for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Skype. Facebook. Cell phones. Snail mail. Utilize all of it. Make sure he does too. And whatever you do; don't ignore him for two months straight. The two of you will change so much in that time, you won't even know each other. And if he gets on at a certain time every Sunday, cherish it with all you have. Otherwise, you'll end up like me and my ex. She made the mistake of taking me for granted; and then things changed in both our lives until we were strangers again. Things went downhill quickly after that; especially when her family imploded.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0