What's a good way to show that you're turned on without making it awkward or super obvious?

I'm very good at hiding what I'm feeling, and when I'm with cuddle buddy, I'm very closed off. Thing is, a lot of the stuff he does turns me on, but I don't want to be awkward about it so I don't do/say anything, which I think makes it worse, really because then he gets discouraged.

So how can I show that I appreciate what he's doing. Like little signals?

Most Helpful Guy

• Touching his arms, legs, lower back/butt. Running your fingers through his hair. Smiling in a flirty way or nibbling your lower lip while making eye contact.. These are all good ways.

In the more obvious ways: Touching his groin. Touching your chest. Closing your eyes, smirking and groaning a little. haha. Obvious is not always a bad thing.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd pop an obvious boner while standing with a girl, talking with her. Obviously you can't do that; I'd suggest smiling at him, giving more attention. Also kinosthetics, touch. These are your best bet.

• Honestly it's just about expressing your feelings. He wants you to. You want you to. All that left is to practice and you'll eventually get better at it.

What Girls Said 1

• Just be comfortable arnd him.. cuddle with him.. rub his back.. or put your hand on his leg when you are watching tv.. lean on him... but try your best to make it natural.. try not to be nervous ..but just calm about it. Its the same thing that us women want.. simple affection.