How do you get a girl to choose you if she is picking between 2 guys?

There is a girl who had just broken up with her ex of 5 years back in December and we started seeing each other unofficially right after for about 4 months but she started pulling back because she was talking to her ex more and went to a concert with him and was very confused. We got into a bad fight this past weekend and didn't talk for 3 days then I text her this morning and we had a good conversation joking around and such. I want to work on building back a friendship and showing what I have to offer her and how much fun we can have but I want her to choose me over her ex and I need some advice. What are some things I can do to help her decide that I am a better fit for her? Her and I have amazing physical chemistry and the sex is amazing, her ex and her did not. He never took interest in her interests and I did. She needs lots of space and is independent. We dance together sometimes but we got into a fight at the place we dance so she may not want to do that for a while. I don't know when I will see her in person so most will be through text... any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not confused...she's playing you. You are just the guy she's with...not the guy she loves..and wants to be with. This relationship is long long over. She's just buying time before she drops you...in the meantime she's going to say everything is okay. Girls who are in love with a guy DO NOT get in "fights". You would be ahead of the game if you would end all communication forever...and move on to finding the next chick. Get over your own high interest level...take off the love glasses...and SEE that she doesn't feel the same as you.

What Girls Said 1

• I was in a similar situation and had to "choose" between 2 guys. I never really had to choose I was having fun with both but from what I am hearing your the guy I strung along. I only liked to have fun with one and loved the other. If she really liked you you would know. I played games with the other guy and when I was with the one I loved there was no games. I am not sure how to explain it better but I know she definitely is not going to choose you by the way you described her actions. If her ex and her patch things up and get back together she won't think twice about you. Get out while you can! Sorry

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, if she's obviously communicating & hanging out with her ex. I think that says more than enough to say in some shape or form she's missed him. Honestly I say stop wasting your time.

• They stayed friends though, and she wasn't happy with him at all when they were together and all her friends said the same thing. She just has a hard time letting go I think.

• well I hear a lot of girls set their ex up or random guy along the sidelines to be like backup. My ex talks to me & she's in a relationship with some other guy that she doesn't even care about.