He still hasn't kissed me....why?!

We've been dating for almost 3 weeks now. He was going to do it last weekend, but he didn't. We went to the movies last night and I thought he was going to, but he didn't!

I really want to kiss him, but every tells me he should do it first. Which I think is stupid. But should I ask him about it? Is there anything I can do to hint about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO NO...don't say anything. Its bad to have to ask for a kiss..and its bad for the guy to kiss someone because they had to ask for it! How many dates have you been on?

• Right, I thought it may be kinda weird. We've been on a lot of dates. We even went to prom together.

• When he drops me off at home, he usually hugs me and says good bye. He is shy. I'm his first girlfriend and he's my first real boyfriend. What are some hints I can drop?

• Touching him would be a good place to start. Joking with him..being playful etc etc. He's probably thinking things are going so well...and he's afraid a kiss will mess it all up. He's could be worried about messing up the kiss himself. This guy should have a clue that you like him since you've went out many times.Like I said..you might just need to give him a quick peck on the cheek. All the shyness should then melt away. He sounds like a good guy. Just a little inexperienced...thats okay.

What Guys Said 1

• I say he's nervous. You should kiss him first. You can just give him a little peck on the cheek.

Otherwise, when he drops you off at home, you can just hug him and say, "So, isn't this the part where I get a kiss?"

• I was thinking about kissing his cheek. Is there a good time to do that? Gahh I'm even nervous to do that!

• Just go with your gut. A good time is when you say hello and goodbye. Toss it in with the hug.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to, you do it girl! If you think the time is right, then kiss him and see how he reacts.

• Trying hanging out in private rather than in public, then kiss him!

• We do hang out in private. A lot actually.

• Go to each others houses, go to the park, go to the movies. I'm 16 he's 18. I have no idea.

• You are pretty young maybe he thinks that he doesn't want

To take advantage of you. I think that next time your alone just lean in close and see what happens. Hell kiss you if your the one to initiate it. And if he doesn't just kiss him and see what happens. !