How do you react if the guy you're dating tells you?

He LIKES ALL WOMEN?

Is that OK or he's simply stupid for saying that?

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't know his intentions why he said it . Like I said for all I know it could be that he said it to be kind , to show that he isn't into the stereotype of big boobs and no brains ..

that he wants to show that he hasn't got a list of things the girl must have before he likes her , that he likes the girl because of what she is ;-)

you could have asked a little bit further , I think he didn't meant it the way you perceived it ...

What Guys Said 2

• It's a little weird. I think the lease alarming way to read that is that he doesn't have a set type. But more than likely it means he's looking for sex and is willing to put his penis into anything. Back away slow.

• that's not true. it could be that he wants to say he doesn't really have a type. I for myself don't have a "type". I'm sure he doesn't like all women , for all I know it could be that he said it to be kind , to show that he isn't into the stereotype of big boobs and no brains ...

• That's pretty stupid thing to say actually.. watch out - he may hit on to your grandma!

What Girls Said 2

• depends on the context.

• its good that he does but I'm sorry when read that...this siren sounded off that alerted mi to RUN. lol.