Need some "second date" assistance ASAP :)

I have a second date with a woman that I am very interested in. My dilemma is being sure that I don't move to fast and I want to prevent it. She has invited me to her house to watch a movie. I have been out of the dating scene for awhile and the few people I have dated since getting out of a nine year relationship have all ended up in disappointment. I have a tendency to get very serious very quickly and I guess I'm just asking what is the best and easiest way to impress her but to also let her know without sounding creepy or clingy that I want to take it slow with her? Should I bring flowers? Maybe a bottle of wine? The date happens in about 3 hours.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bottle of wine is OK, if she's not going to think you'll try to get her drunk. Flowers might be too much. Chocolate ? That's a good thing to have when watching a movie, and girls loooove chocolate ;)

If you don't want to appear clingy, then don't be ;) Things have to be natural. If you feel she sits close to you, try the hand on the shoulder and if she is responsive, some cuddles and kisses.

No sex this time, maybe next time, depending on communication after the date.

And DON'T talk serious now. Just playful mind on.

Good luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• well its a bit late for me to answer your question -

agreed with be a gentleman, bring her some flowers its nice too! just behave yourself at hers! ;) good luck!

• As you'll watching a movie then go for the bottle of wine. Just be a gentlemen and enjoy the date

What Guys Said 1

• She invited you over to have sex.