Am I right ? Did I over react ?

So I was dating this guy and we were both taking our time in the relationship. One day, we were talking and he was acting weird. I texted him after that, he didn't reply. After a couple of days, he deleted me off Facebook. I was really hurt cause I loved him, and I decided to move on and never talk to him again even though we work together. We never spoke to each other since that time. Now, every time I see him, he looks sad and unhappy. I catch him staring at me sometimes. He tries to do anything to bring my attention and pretend that he is laughing with other co-workers except me. I don't know if he wants to talk to me again or it's just because he is hurt. Did I over react ? Should I speak to him again ?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should speak to him again, but act as if was no big deal and it really doesn't bother you what happened. this will show him that your mature and you don't care for the silly games he is playing with you. everything else is his call, if he wants you he will find a way to make it happen. simple as that!

What Guys Said 1

• Why should he be hurt? He's the one who chose to stop dating you. There's no hard and fast rule as to whether you should talk to him again. That's your choice, but don't try to rekindle anything. Based on what you wrote, he's either immature or he doesn't know what he wants. Either way, he's not good relationship material.

What Girls Said 1

• He lost all contact with you by deciding to deleter you, ignore you, etc..., if he wants to talk then I think he should go out of his way to make it happen. Though IMO he seems a little immature to just stop talking to you and delete you off of FB for no reason (that's what it seems like).