Who would you choose between these two guys?

OK they're both equally nice in terms of personality.

The main difference is that

guy # one has a great body but isn't well-read,

whereas guy # 2 doesn't look as buff but is very brainy.

Which one would you choose?

Mmm... it seems that most of us girls would choose the brainy guy over the buff one.

Then how come most brainy guys get ditched in favor of the athletic and hot dude without a high school diploma?
Just being kinda provocative now, but I do think there's some truth in what I wrote previously.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for 2. I think long term. A guy who's hot but not well read is not going to go down long term for me. I want a guy who I can have a stimulating conversation with. It's so important to me. A guy's hot body can only make you happy for that long.

What Guys Said 4

• I would choose number two

because then we could have better

conversations ^-^

• I would like to believe most girls would go for option #2 but that has not been my experience :(

• i would choose none of them because I'm a guy and not homosexual :D

• Your updates are accurate. I think if girls pick number two, they have a specific guy in mind and the guy usually isn't the standard every day guy type.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually don't concentrate on or care about the guy's body. If he has muscles and good shape OK it's nice but I think whatever his body type is fine as long as he isn't fat.

I like smart guys who I can read them and understand them so that it wouldn't be boring to speak with them, because they impress me.

• It's hard to say based on just that, because I like a guy with a sense of humour etc. but if they are practically identical in personality apart from the differences that you mentioned, I'd say #2... he can always work out and get buff anyway, and then he would be smart AND have a good body.

• #2 any day. If I can't have a good conversation with him I don't see the point in being with him.

• number 2 ofc..