Why do guys ask for a girls number then never call or text ??

title says it all...

Most Helpful Guy

• They either are starting a collection, saving it for when they're at a party and call you to look cool or when they're horny. Maybe he doesn't think you're into him and then he'd seem desperate or just scared. Girls definitely do not make it easy for guys! You're under 18 so I assume he is too, he might just be too nervous.

• He's almost 18. I'm almost 16. so its about a 2 year differentce...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe same like girls when we are flirting with guys and they give their number to us and telling us to call them but when we got it, we feel that we are not really interest with them and just feel nothng about it and just keep or leave it and having fun again with others that are more interesting but anyway I think we still be friend with them but we just have no gut to call and text them but I don't know about guy why they do that? Hope it gives you some clue :-)

• typically,because I hang out with so many guys and get along with them better than most girls,i've learned from them that it's their ego,it's not that they aren't into you or don't want to call,they just don't want to look too into you, guys kinda like things to look as if it's cool either way