If your boyfriend never had a girlfriend; when would you like to know?

If your new boyfriend never had a girlfriend before, when would you like to know?

Would you like to know right off the bat?

On the first date?

Find out on your own?

or

Just let it happen?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i would like to know at some stage early so it hasn't felt like something has been hidden for a while. but it would probably be best telling her naturally (like youve slowly gotten onto that topic) and not just blurting it out at anytime :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Whenever. Naturally. It's not something I would expect him to say 'up front' when we first start dating, because it's not really a big deal. Whenever I asked him about past girlfriends/vice versa will be fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never had a boyfriend either, so it wouldn't bother me but I'd probably just ask at a time that I think is comfortable.. It can change with different people I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's like most she will eventually ask you at some point

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Never had a girlfriend and I'm in my 20's. I've been friends with girls but that's it, just friends. I've given up asking women out. Because I know their gonna say no anyways. But if somehow/someway I do get one, I'll would have to lie. about not having one. Sad but better then being humiliated.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing to be ashamed of bro