What means when you are going out with a guy for 10 months and he still didn't ask you to be his girlfriend?

What means when you are going out with a guy for 10 months and he still didn't ask you to be his girlfriend? He told me that he like me but not like like but more than that, so I asked him why he don't want to be with me and he said that he's got something now and he can't but he really want to be. I'm scared that he is lying or something. Can you help me to understand why he said that is that true or he just said something so I wouldn't be sad? We text each other all the time so I really don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you asked him why and he gave the excuse he's got stuff going on right now? That's wack. He sounds like he's confused. But sounds like he is really into you since it has been 10 months, and I assume you two hang out and stuff a lot. I'd bring it up again, and if he flakes. I'd suggest walking away, and maybe he'll realize the good thing you two had coming, and come around - realizing he misses you. He needs to miss you. If you keep things going the way they are.. he may never commit to you and want to be your boyfriend. Take some time and let him think it over, but don't wait for him either.. go out and live your life, have fun! Do what makes you happy. And if it's meant to be - he will realize he deeply misses you and want you back - and if you're still into him, you can have that conversation with him, and take things from there.

• Sounds like he likes her around til something better is avaible.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't want to make a commitment. Which is bad. He's basically saying that he likes having a good time with you but he can't see himself in a relationship with you. I'd say leave him and move on with your life. You're only making it worse by sticking around when it's obvious that he can't make a commitment. As harsh as this is, if he really did feel something serious for you he would have committed to you and made it official. That's just how it is and I can't say it any differently.

• It means it's time to say goodbye