What does a first date kiss mean to you?

I was on a date with a girl a really didn't know to well before we went on the date and it was going really well but I usually choose not to kiss a girl on the first date. She saw I wasn't going to make my move and then just sort of made her own move, and we ended up kissing twice. Not long ones but good ones. I don't know if its just me now, but the last couple of days she has been a little bit more distance. She might be just busy but I don't know. I was just seeing if a first date kiss doesn't mean that much to some people as it does to me.

call her
confused

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean yeah and no..it's just a first kiss you know I thought the samething that it bwould be amazing and this and that but there are more to come.Maybe she thought you werent that intrested you know since you didn't make a move first move but go ahead and contact her.

What Girls Said 3

• since she made the move to kiss you, she's probably waiting for you to make the next move and call her.

• He likes me :)

• if you haven't contacted her more maybe she doesn't think you are so into her.

What Guys Said 0