After I left, but not completely.

I worked with a man for almost a year, we didn't have that close of contact while working together, but we still got to know each other. After I got laid off we started hanging out and really hit it off. I thought. then I moved. He had already moved for a girl before and did not want to do it again, but I made it clear that I did not want him to because I have done that and I do not wish that on anyone. Not to mention that I was leaving the country for 5 months after that. I really want to text or call him, because I feel something for him, but I am not sure if I should. I know that its my word, but when we were together I felt like there was something there that I can't get out of my head. and he tried when I was there. in a few weeks he will be in my town. what do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Act on your feelings! Talk to the man, and ease your heart. One of the many things I have learned on this site is to be a more direct individual. I used to be able to bottle up feelings for months and beat around the bush, but now I can barely even last more than a few days before I have to get things off my chest or my mind won't be at ease anymore. Send this guy a message (or call if you two were very close), but a message will sufice. Tell him you want to see him once again and work the conversation from there?

What Girls Said 0