Should I bother trying to get this girl knowing she likes me but with the current situation in my way?

so my friend wanted me to hang out at his nice apartment pool place with him, his ex girlfriend, and a friend of hers. He told me too that Kate (his ex) said that her friend was very cute as well making me think he was telling me to try making a move on her or something. The pool was fine and all but then her friend wanted both of us to hang out with her later that night at a restaurant with her and drink with her. So we get to this restaurant and are casually drinking a little and all of a sudden my friend starts getting a little flirty with her touching her and stuff and even starts lightly making out with her too when we started hanging out at some crappy bar later in the night (must be because his ex was not with us anymore). Anyways the whole time all this is going on she was talking with me a lot as well and was always giving me looks in my eyes the whole time and I knew she was into me. She even got my number as well at the end of our night. She was getting lightly touched by him and made out with him but she looked kind of uncomfortable doing it like she was only doing it because he was being so aggressive hitting on her. Should I bother trying to get this girl knowing she likes me but with the current situation in my way?

What Girls Said 1

• She made out with another guy in front of you. She was looking for action. Slut alert, leave it alone.

• does making out with someone make them a slut? Girls make out with people all the time.

• Yeah, it's a pretty slutty move to make out with a guy you don't even like - and then to do it in front of a guy you do like? Come on, what do you think that is, angelical?

No girl let's a guy touch her and make out with her unless she wants it. She could have gone for either of you that night. She was just looking for action.

What Guys Said 1

• "made out with him but she looked kind of uncomfortable doing it like she was only doing it because he was being so aggressive hitting on her"

I think it's nonsense. If she had had something for you, drunk or not, she wouldn't have kissed the guy in front of you.

• I disagree. She liked both of us she just liked me more. My friend pursued her and was more aggressive, I stayed back and was passive so she didn't mind him doing that but she would rather be with me. That is my conclusion lol. Don't think I'm some desperate guy looking for any excuse possible to hope she likes me or something lol.

• Conclusion : this guy isn't your friend. At all.

• haha well you're probably right there though man.