Is it good or bad when in a conversation the girl mentions she was thinking about the end of of our date a lot?

Is it good or bad when in a conversation the girl mentions she was thinking about the end of of our date a lot (we kisses, more than a peck for a few minutes) then says it was bad timing on her part with her leaving and everything. Then mentions how glad she was I brought it up again later on and how she definitely thought about it a lot and said how she liked my idea.. which was we had fun and we should keep doing so if she was interested when time allows.. no pressure.. just two of us having fun together. Sorry about the length just wanted to give some detail. I am trying to not look far into it, but I like her and was curious what an outsider thinks?

What Girls Said 1

• i don't understand the question?

• haha.. sorry...persoanl I think I am just thinking way too much... does she seem interested still or trying to be nice about?

• we have know each other a while. meant and chatted her and there for a few years... but over the last month or little more we have been going back and fourth texting and a phone call here and there before our date. what should my next move be or what should I do? is a fun little care package ok? she likes laffy taffy jokes but hates laffy taffy. so I was going to get a container of laffy taffy and take all the taffy and send her the wrappers in the container. light hearted and gives her a smile

• hopefully this is a little more clear... like I said I do not want to come off too strong or creepy. She is a great girl and I would hate to mess this up. any thoughts?

What Guys Said 0