Dating a beautiful Latin woman for 3 months but?

I barely have time to see her, my work is a priority in my life so I can only see her once per week, would you women be okay with that or you think I can lose for that?

She's all the time available when I want to see her but last time she was a bit distant from me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her kmo you wanna keep seeing her and explain you work a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• Well a lot of times when a man tells us he is busy, we think that maybe he isn't really into us. So as long as you try and make time for her by text, call or making plans to see her when you can, and the most important aspect being that she realizes and is understanding of your work and its importance and how much time it consumes. Just as long as you are trying and putting forth a effort to show her she is still important, all should be good!

• If I'm dating other guys as well, that's fine. Once we become exclusive that's not enough for me.

• well, when men tell us that they are busy with work, we usually see it as a sign that he is not that into us so she might be pulling back if you told her that you were busy but you can see her once a week and keep in touch during the rest of the week. call her, text her etc. if it doesn't work then you gave it your best. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0