Is a kiss that imporant

Went on a couple of dates with a woman, things were great we got along, never a stop in conversation, liked the same things. so the first time we kissed it was just brutal just not right I think I hit her nose. but in the end I hit her lips so couple dates later we sleep together and after that things kind of died down.

So I we still kind of chatted a bit but no more dates, so I run into her at a bar and we talk, hang out. so I ask what's up we haven't been out and seems like you don't want anything to do with me. after a little persuasion she says that we just weren't compatible in the kissing department. is this a valid reason? is a kiss that important when we connect on that level to begin with? mind you the last two girls i've been with said I was great at kissing ???

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a good kisser. Ever see the movie The sweetest thing? The end? If you don't have a good kiss? Then I don't think I could do it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if I don't think a guy is a good kisser then that's it for me. to me, kissing is like chemistry. just b/c I don't like something, it may not mean he's a bad kisser, another girl might be into what he does but it's just not for me. and it's not like you're gonna *teach* the guy how to kiss....but that's weird that she slept with you if she didn't like how you kissed.

What Guys Said 1

• I just went through this tonight. the girl was great! we ate we laughed we flirted. then at the end of the night we kissed and it was like kissing the front door of someones house and every once in awhile the mail slot would open and the little tongue would just peak out. I know when I find a compatible kiss because I don't even think about it. I just do it and we both like it. but when I kiss someone who isn't compatible it's completely obvious. almost like pulling teeth.