What to think of date with guy......

Bit of background - met online over a year ago, started txn/talking and really clicked but never met up as he got back with his x, then when he was single I was with someone. Messaged me again this year, both single we decided to finally meet in person, got on really well, met a few more times but as neither had own place it kinda fizzled out.

He now has place of his own and called last week to see if I want to go over for movie/meal one night, thought about it for a few days and decided I would. Problem is that my cars outa action so he'll be picking me up and has asked if I want to stay the night.

Looking for some re-assurance I guess, I mean - does it sound like he's just after sex? I mean we never officially parted ways before, it was both of us who just stopped txn each other. I have said that we've done it before and didn't really go anywhere but he's said that he thinks we do click just timing wasn't right before and it should be different now as have space to chill out etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't spend the night sound like he is looking for sex and company. If he want he would take you out instead of his place.

What Guys Said 1

• if you have never actually met him in real life then spending the night would be a bad idea

What Girls Said 1

• DONT SPEND THE NIGHT please what if he's a creeper ... meet up instead somewhere else wait until you get a car to see his place for the first time...