I have to say that I have no idea what this girl wants from me!

I just finished my first year university and me and my girlfriend broke up to go to the same school! When we got there we still hooked up and what not until second semester when she found a new guy. The whole time she was with him though she told me she loved me and was just making my mind jump. I love this girl I do and now that we are home for summer I asked her if she wanted to be anything wither boyfriend or girlfriend or just like a hook up type of deal. She says she really wants to but she doesn't know if she should! I have no idea what she wants anymore I am trying to be straight forward with her but I went through enough hurt during the school year. What do you think I should do?

Her and the guy never were Boyfriend Girlfriend sorry they were just kind of seeing each other

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I think that you should back away from this girl , as much as it hurts in time you will feel better and it would also give her time to think about what she wants. Make plans with friends, keep yourself busy and happy and if all your doing is getting hurt there's no need to let her control your emotions like that. Also if she says yes about hooking up or dating, I feel that she might still question if she should or not. All in all, You already know what's best for you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that you should just leave her , the moment she started dating someone new, simply means that her feeling for you are not there anymore, or else she would of stayed single until you guys work on things.

What Guys Said 2

• Drop her like a sack of bricks and go for a girl who has control over her emotions and knows what she wants.

F***ing drama, it's the sign of weak minds and even weaker choices.

• Walk away from this living mindf***...