Would a 18 year old girl date a 24 year old guy?

I am going back to community college where most girls are 18,19, 20 year old girls. I am a 24 year old guy and I am thinking of asking girls out. I don't have any mental issues, I am an attractive guy, and I am a pretty normal guy.

• Yes
    100% (11)100% (7)100% (18)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i would date a guy 6 years older but I would wonder why he is at my point in life when he is significantly older. unless he had a job before I would think he might have some issues as to why he is starting college very late. I know some people go to school late, but unless they had a job first there is often some issue. just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • actually, I am not starting school late. In fact, I already have a B.A. degree in English. However, due to budget cuts, schools are not hiring English teachers. So, I have decided to go back to school to learn a trade.

• oh okay fine. I did not know that. you may be at a very different stage of life than these girls, but many girls want an older more mature guy, I am sure you will do well.

What Girls Said 6

• Yea sure, I don't see why not? If you fancy her and you wanna ask someone out, go for it! Age is just a number ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Once the girl is over 18, then age is just a number. If she's under 18 age is everything.

• Different countries... for a date and ('true") love age doesn't matter even if your under 18, but that's the fairytale business so I'm not getting into that

• you're* damnit

• Sure, I mean why not? Some girls like older guys. Also, the community college I went to students ranged in age from 18-50

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. As long as you're not trying to take advantage of her because she's young.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. I personally like older guys

0|0
    0|0
  • no mental issues? Score!

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as your not trying to play with her emotions..

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• as it happens I'm 25 and my last 2 girlfriend were 17 and 16 (no judging plse) so yeah sometimes it just happens to be like that just don't be weird about it

0|0
    0|0
    • that's pretty young(no judgment here though). How long did those relationships last?

• Wel 1st one only a month has more to do with the girl then her age though her parents live on another continent so she doesn't like to get attached to anyone. When one day she told me she missed me I was insanely happy because she didn't miss anyone ever but then she broke up with me because I don't really get why but I gues things just got too serious.

The 2nd with the 16 year old girl lasted 3months 10 days and that just didn't work out. Partially because she's too young but mostly because were very different