Someone explain how guys work and what this one wants!

He just keeps on and on. He loves me, I'm the most amazing girl, he's always had the hots for me, he thinks we would make an awesome couple...BUT he's never asked me out. We've been friends with benefits for almost 10 years. We run to each other after almost every break-up. Psh we even run to each other when we're in relationships. Something about this guy drives me crazy. I think about him all the time for the last decade. We lost our virginitiy to one another in our teens. Now in our mid twenties we are still playing the same game. I'm single atm and he's in a relationship. But he's calling me to hang out, and asks me to come stay over. Why doesn't he just tell me if he wants sex or a relationship? He asked me if I liked him once and I lied. He found out the truth from a friend, and wouldn't drop it. Then when I later confessed he said he didn't feel the same. Now we're back to square one. Help me! Should I just say good-bye for good?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES he's playing you

• Just like women play men.

• Thanks girl. Just wanted an outside pov. Figures he's a douche.

• I'm a douche stfu.

What Guys Said 3

• Why did you lie?

• I'm still trying to figure out how women, work. Good luck.

• FWB for 10 years?!

What Girls Said 2

• Yup to him you are good enough for sex but not a girlfriend. That's bs you deserve better. I understand that's it's hard to get the person you lost your virginity to. I'm still talking to my ex and I know he will never return my feeling but I keep him around.

• I don't think he wants to be in a relationship with you. FWB for 10 years is a very long time. You have to stop being one to him and move on. He just enjoys the sex and that's it. Don't expect anything more to come out of such a friendship.