Guys, would you date a girl who's pregnant from another guy?

well, if she's really sweet and you two love each other. But she let herself to be used by another guy shortly before you get to know her.

would that matter? would it be a turn off?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be an enormous turn off. I'm not going to spend money and time on a pregnant woman while her "baby daddy" sits back and laughs at me for being the loser who takes care of his mess. Unfortunately there are a ton of stupid women in this generation that seem to love being single welfare moms because they don't know how to pick out a good guy and start a family versus dating the thugs.

Also, I watched about 5 seconds of that video you linked to and realized that if I watched the rest of it I would have to gouge out my eyes.

• Right on, I felt the same about the video and decided not to douse myself in gasoline...

Whew close one =(

What Guys Said 11

• I think I'd overcome it.

• Translation: "It really turns me off, but I might be able to put that aside and date you if you have huge titties and look like Mila Kunis in the face."

Sorry, but my French is a little rusty.

• Rusty indeed. I propose this translation: "If the girl had a good personality I wouldn't see it worse than dating a girl who isn't pregnant anymore but whose baby is already born."

• I'd be very uncomfortable about it, but then again I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

• I don't think so. I don't want to take care of a baby who is not biologically mine.

• No, not interested ...

Would you do me the favour of staying behind to clean up the floors at my next bank robbery?

• Before I know her means its OK. I ain't a virgin and just that I couldn't be made pregnant shouldn't make me better than her!

• I don't think so.

• No.

• No way. Unless she was raped. That's not her doing. Other then that it's a negative

• there's no such idea of being rude to her, and if we call about dating., ya sure I'll date her.

• No, but if its you yes :D

• No

What Girls Said 1