Perfect guy out of reach?

There is one really good looking guy in my school. Here's a problem. He's one year younger and I am finishing school in few days. I really really like him and he always looks at me, so that I am getting a feeling that he fancies me too. But we never talked or communicate... We hang out with different groups of friends, so there's no real mutual friends. He's more like a rocker, and I am slightly girlie or something like that. Now, I think he has I girlfriend, because he was holding hands with her. But in the same time he was looking at me and he didn't really seem in love. What the f* am I supposed to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same situation, except the girlfriend part. If you really like him, try asking him out. That's what I'm planning to do because I'm also finishing school in like two weeks and I don't want to just not do anything because then I will wonder what could've happened if I had actually talked to him. Don't let yourself remain with that question. Ask him out and even if it turns out he's not interested, which I doubt, at least not knowing will no longer bug you and you'll know what to do next, whether to move on or whether things turn out the way you wish for them to happen.

What Guys Said 1

• Try asking him out. That's gonna set things clear

What Girls Said 1

• it's not going to happen. Move on