If you keep dating it's something special?

Not necessarily your future spouse, but do you think it says something if you keep talking and end up getting to 8 dates (in about a month) and still going strong, and he's contacting you every day, and you haven't even f***ed yet?

I mean, think about how most of the time it ends up being one or 2 dates and just fizzles out.

I know it doesn't necessarily mean a future life together, but don't you think that if you make it to that many dates and daily contact he at least feels a strong attraction towards you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessary he could be dating you because he is waiting for better girl to come along. If after 8th date and no talk about where you guy are heading then it's nothing special. If he really like you he would be askin you to his girfriend already.

What Guys Said 1

• It means you two are getting along well. I'd say it's a good sign that he hasn't made a move on you yet because that means he's interested in you and not just trying to get into your pants. He probably would have gave up after date number 5 if he was just trying to get laid.

• we tease and joke about sex a lot and this week he's been very busy with work but I might see him today, and he called me the other day and texts me every single day, back and forth all day. I mean, I think he knows he's probably getting it.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's too early to tell. But it sounds like it could be special :)

• Yeah shows that he respects you.