She said no but it still looks good right?

So I asked this to join me tomorrow to play some mini golf. It took her a while to respond but I know she is busy, and she was in class. But she texted back " well I would really love to but I have softball." from what she said it sounds like she wants to but just couldn't do it tomorrow. From that it still looks like I have a good chance right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her again. Also, ask her a more flexible time frame. If she plays a sport, she may indeed be very busy. So, instead of asking "Can you hang out with me tomorrow?" Say something like, "Wanna play mini golf sometime next week? When are you free?"

What Girls Said 2

• Ima be honest, I usually tell a guy, o sounds like fun but I got a family birthday party (which o really did but it got me out of the date too). Sometimes I get out of a date with things I have to do too. But sometimes I want to go out with the guy and really cant, so the only way to know is asking her when she is available and if she wants to go out :)

• ask her one more time, this time ask her if she is free anytime to hang out this week and if she says she's still busy then its a sign that she is not interested in you like that.

What Guys Said 0