Me and my best friend were about to date, but then she thought I was flirting with another girl. What should I do in this situation?

Well me and my best friend were about to date, but then she thought I was flirting with another girl, and yea she told me all her feelings were lost, and her trust in me was lost too. We argued again after again, but became friends, and then last week I got her a present and she thought I was smothering her, she didn't see the present, but she didn't accept it either, she said it was dumb. We argued and she told me that we weren't friends anymore. After 3 days I texted her saying sorry, she didn't reply, but after a day she texted me asking me about someone's number. I told her the answer, but she acted as if she accidentally texted me, I told her that I'd always be by her side, and she said "Same for you:)" I replied, but no answer. Today she texts me again, talking about the person that texted her and wouldn't respond to her. We talked and had a conversation, but then she didn't reply for 20 minutes, she texted me saying "Oh and Luke said he likes me" (Luke is my friend that texts her, they don't know each other in reality, they just met each other on Facebook) I gave her a non jealous answer and said "You're irresistible, everyone likes you haha" she didn't reply back. Guys I'm scared my friend might take her away from me, I love her so much..what should I do? How can I get her to be more close?

What Girls Said 1

• Aww..this is too cute but you should ask Luke if he really does like her..she could be saying that to make you jelouse eith ways play the same she's playing.

What Guys Said 0