I've been texting this guy but it's gotten really boring, what should I do?

So I met this cute guy a few days ago and he asked for my number which I gave to him and a day later he text messaged me. We've been texting back and forth but it's gotten really boring and there's nothing to talk about. I kinda like him so I don't want him to lose interest and think I'm a boring person so what should I do ?

Most Helpful Girl

• just text random ass things that's what I do hahaha.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• This happened me with a guy I was on Facebook chat to this week, it was a really weird boring conversation that didn't really seem to be going anywhere and I couldn't think of a way to change the subject so then I just wrote a really random thing about a movie I was watching and then went oops wrong person!so by then he had already read the part about the movie and then we started talking about that instead!kinda stupid but it worked!

• I have been in the same situation and what I do is write a couple of questions down like something interesting that will get you started and when I do that it b more easier to just go with the flow then