How do I choose which one?

I've gone on about two dates with this guy that I really like. It took awhile for him to ask me out and once he finally did, I was talking to another guy as well. I was excited that the first guy finally asked me on a date so I said yes. Then I said yes to the second guy too. Now I can't decide which one I like better. How do I choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're the only one that can answer this. You know the guys much better than we do. What do your instincts tell you? You don't have to make a decision right now. Take your time to get to know the guys very well and later decide who the better match is.

What Guys Said 2

• Who says you have to choose right now? Go on some more dates with both of them... get to know them better and then decide which one you like more. There's nothing wrong with dating multiple guys until you decide to be exclusive with one of them.

• amazing... women really do need people to tell them what to do

What Girls Said 1

• You should go with the second one , the first one can wait like he made you wait.