What do you do with a bad kisser?

what do you do when the person your dating is a bad kisser but you don't want to break up with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just teach him. I knew nothing about kissing when I started dating (probably still don't) but wasn't told what I should and shouldn't do either =/ It's like trying to play a game from japan, and no-one will tell you the rules... and there is no manual in any language, and you don't get to see anyone elses side of the game...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Just give them some constructive criticism. I once dated a guy who used to cake on a bunch of chapstick before kissing... it was disgusting. I'm not usually one to speak up, but I told him what I did for soft lips and he tried it; ended up being a much better kisser after that. :)

• I suppose you could be the dominant one in the kissing- if that makes sense :/ Teach them, and like Blueberry3 says- practise makes perfect ^_^

• A little instruction would help--he just needs a ew pointers and some encouragement?

• i can only say - practise makes perfect;)