Is it bad if the girl is the initiator?

Well with my crush I'm usually the one who initiates the texts, he sometimes does but not as much. But we have hour long (or even longer than that) conversations. Also I don't text him all the time only every so often. However he is the one who usually initiates talking in school and other places. So does he just not like texting? And is this bad that I initiate the texts usually?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, not at all, why should it always be us guys that do the initiating? why does it have to be our chore?

• I don't know, my friends said it was bad and that I should stop and wait for him to but I ignored them because I thought it should be an equal amount of work, but I needed others opinions

• yeah why does the guy always have to lead?

• Like girls always are striving for equalility, yet so many of them want guys to do everything while they sit back and relax, its just not right

What Guys Said 4

• Its not bad

Infact girls who take lead end up happier then those who dont

• No it's not as long as he does other things equally, stop listening to the bullsh*t society tells you and do what you want.

• You always initiate one thing, and he always initiates another. You both always initiate communication with each other. There is no problem here. Don't do the whole "I'll just let the guy do it all", because then you go from being considered a person to being considered an object.

• Yeah that's not my style, I don't like leaving it all up to the guy. And thanks I just wanted to make sure that I'm not being clingy or anything like that

• why would it be?

• I don't know somepeople have told me before it was bad so I wanted to see if others thought the same

What Girls Said 4

• This is a serious question: Does he have the unlimited texting plan?

• you should wait for him to initiate the texts. it's much easier to talk in person, talking when you aren't together shows a much greater effort.

• not at all

• I am in exactly the same situation with my best friend/crush! It would definitely be nice if he could start texting me first more

• Yeah I know how you feel since I don't want to bother him or seem pesky