Why do none of my friends ever want to hang out with me?

Every time I ask any of my friends to hang out after school or something they always refuse. Some say they're busy (which I believe, people are busy sometimes.) and some say they're tired of something. But sometimes when I ask and they give an excuse somebody else can ask them to hang out and they're all for it. I'm not mean to them or anything, and when we're at school they always seek me out to talk to and such but they never want to do anything outside of school. I pretty much sit at home all the time because there isn't really anything to do by yourself around here. Why do you think they'll seek me out to hang with me at school but never do anything afterwards?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the same at college these days, never wanna do anything outside of college even if I may like them but just proves they are pretending they like you just because they have to, if they really did like you for who you are they would wanna hang out after school.

What Girls Said 4

• Because your friends suck. Sorry to say. Some people are like that. Actually, tons of people are like this. You need to get new friends. Really. Keep them, for you know, times that you want to kill time. But meet some new people & leave them in the dust. You do not need to sit alone waiting around for sucky *ss people like that to ask you to do something with them. You are better than that.

• My friends are like that now too I think it's because they realize I'm really shy and 'dont know how to have fun'

• Maybe ask a week in advance

• If your shy or don't talk a lot they might forget you or think your not up for wanting to go out and have 'fun'

What Guys Said 1

• A) Don't need them attitude

B) Maybe what you propose is kinda boooorrriiinggg. Come up with cooler sh*t to do.

C) Get girls in the picture, girls natural are the best way to make a good party. Guys come to parties based on how many hot girls are there.