I want both of them and yea...

I have my current girlfriend who is perfect, but I just want to cuddle with her. I don't really care to have sex with her, I mean I don't have a problem with her I'd just prefers to cuddle . While I have my ex-girlfriend who I could careless to cuddle with her, but I want to have sex with her.

I haven't gone near the ex since we broke up, but she still likes. This perspective is still running rampant in my head.

Thank you for your view points. It is always good to know what other people are thinking. Once more thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wan't to be in a relationship with a woman, especially a woman who you think is perfect, you need to respect her. Going off and sleeping with your ex is not respecting this girl, unless she explicitly states that she's OK with an open relationship.

Your ex is an ex for a reason. Sleeping with her is going to cause nothing but trouble. If she still like you and you don't care for her, you'll just be using her and then she'll have a good excuse to treat you like sh1t and make your life a living hell. Trust me, it's not worth it.

Honestly, if you're not interested in sleeping with your girlfriend, you need to rethink your relationship. Do you really love her? Or are you just staying with her because you think she's "perfect"?

What Girls Said 8

• “if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.” -Johnny Depp

don't go back to your ex...work on fixing things with your current girlfriend and if it doesn't work then it doesn't work.

• I think you are so unhappy with your current "perfect" girlfriend that you're thinking about your ex. Break things off with your girlfriend (I would be POed and hurt if my boyfriend was no longer interested in me that way) and think about whether you really want your ex, someone else, or just to be alone.

• pig.

• What a douchebag. Grow up. Either love your new girlfriend or stop wasting her time. You need to get the f*** over your ex. because she is an EX. Meaning that will NEVER happen again. NEVER.

• Well this makes you sound kind of gross. But if you're just looking for sex then I don't see how it could be a good relationship. If you truly like a girl it shouldn't be just about sex. I mean yeah, sex is a part of a relationship. But it's not the whole thing. Think about who is fun, who makes you happier, things like that. Think about why you broke up with your ex- in the first place.

• You can't have both of them. Choose one.

• You sound like a douche. Grow up. You can only have one.

• hahah that's wrong, you have to choose

What Guys Said 1