When did you kiss for the first time?

When did you kiss for the first time in a relationship? Just curious. I have been with my first boyfriend for about 3 weeks now...and obviously I've been thinking about our first kiss. (We haven't kissed yet). And I'm just curious how long other people waited for that special moment to kiss in a relationship for the first time? Oh and is there a "moment" that occurs right before you kiss? Or is that a myth?

Most Helpful Guy

• Heh how are you together without kissing?

In my case like I have these loving , cosy moments at some point then I kiss her then were together and then after some time we have sex...

• Idk...we are both our firsts...and there hasn't really been a moment to kiss...like how do you know when to? lol..every time I think about it...I feel as though it would be awkward or it's not the right time...and he never makes a move to kiss me. Btw..you did not really give me any specifics in your answer..lol. When was the FIRST time the kiss happened..like after how long? haha.

• you can do that eveywhere like cut heart shaped thingys out of faom place a candle in it and let it float on like a pond or something be creative :p

• Hahaha. thanks. :) I mean I did spend a lot of time making his birthday gift...but I won't be there with him when he opens it..heh heh. :P..ahh...I'll figure it out eventually.

What Guys Said 1

• I go for a kiss after the first date. If the woman doesn't reciprocate, I'm tossing her number and moving on.

• Wow...I see. :P What if you were friends with the girl for a time and then started dating her? or have you not been in that situation?

• True...like why prolong the fear of being rejected...it's better to just get it over and done with. Like when I told my now boyfriend that I liked him...it was only 3 days later that I found out he liked me back...I did not think he liked me like that at all...and he even told me he liked another girl. But the relief I got from getting the weight off my shoulders...and getting it over and done with ( expressing my feelings) was a great feeling...I wasn't even that sad...I was just relieved. :)

• ..it was a plus that he asked me out 3 days later. ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I always kissed that person before I got in a relationship with them

• Alright...thanks for answering. :)

• He kissed me right after I had agreed to be his girlfriend.

• You've never kissed yet and you're dating? I mean maybe I just don't see kissing tht big of a deal but I've kissed every person that I've dated before we were official?

• Yeah well...we were friends for about a year...and then I told him how I felt and then we were in a relationship...and we have yet to be on a date with just the two of us...haha (we've only been on one date but it was us and a group of friends)..and the one time we were alone in a room (my room...in college) I was busy packing for summer vacation...so haven't found time to kiss..lol..and we live in different cities..so won't be able to do that anytime soon unless I get 2see him over the summer.