Have you been in this situation before?

I have a girlfriend, but have met a girl, and she has a boyfriend. we flirted at first but things have escalated over a period of 5 months. We work at the same place but she is leaving in a week. We text and talk alot, (work phones only). I try to keep my feet on the ground and tell myself this is just a bit of fun but deep down I want more. We are both unhappy in our relationships (she seems to be). Have you been here? What did/would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• The most important thing to keep in mind is DO NOT CHEAT! No matter how you feel now, remember the reason you began your current relationship. If its really that bad do something about it. If you value this girl don't let your actions cheapen how you feel about each other. Move out of your girlfriend/finance/wife's place, break up, get a divorce, do whatever you have to do. But don't cheat. I've been where your partner is now, and it feels horrible to know the person you care about most was off cheating on you.hope this helps.

• I never said I would cheat, and I wouldn't at all. I'm just confused, wondering if I really love my girlfriend and I this girl would consider me at all. I do need to look at this realistically, and thanks for your advice! I think stayin friends is best

What Girls Said 1

• I can honestly say that once he got a Boyfriend it just kind of fizzled out. he gave me the shaft (stopped talking to me) and I can say that I am still not over it, it sucks to lose a friend because of another. I say just remain friends and when and if the time is right you can get together.

What Guys Said 2

• dont persue her in that way not until either she breaks up with her boyfriend and you are 100% on knowing she did cause she may just be a cheater. if she is willing to cheat with you she will cheat on you. another thing in many ways this can seem like just a bit of fun but you can terribly hurt the one you are with. (my mother is an example of this) I think you guys should back off and stay friends not a good position to be in with even flirting is crossing the line in my book. a smile a wink what ever but if you guys are actually intimately talking then you should either cut the line with one of the girls your with. but be warned once you breakup with your girlfriend the girl your talking to might decide she is happy with what she has.

• Dude. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend ? Or this girl you met?

If you spend more time with her , you will fall for her for sure :)