Am I too needy? or is he being stubborn?

I have been with my boyfriend for a few months and everything was going really well. we are now doing long distance but it has been getting harder and harder. we have been getting in more fights and I'm not sure what to do anymore. I have tried to be a lot more relaxed in this relationship then my last one, but it doesn't seem to help. he says that I am too needy, but I feel like speaking once a day is normal for long distance (I might be wrong). I am not sure what else to do or how much more distanced/relaxed I can be. I don't fuss about anything and sometimes we won't talk for few days and I am fine with that (even though I might comment about it). he is also pretty stubborn so when I want to talk about it he just ignores it and says he has to go do other stuff. I really don't know what to do anymore and I'm getting to the point where I don't really see a future (even though at the beginning he was such a breath of fresh air). I don't want this relationship to fail like my other one did. I thought this time I was doing things a lot better. what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• U need to calm yourself down, in a long distant relation the key is trust without it you can't survive

Secondly you need to voice your thoughts but not with your guy because he feels helpless when you trll him your problems tell them to some other person like a friend or someone close to you

And thirdly pull the fear out of you, fear would kill the relation even if its going perfect

What Girls Said 0